LwCad for 3dsMax
Help building walls

Can anyone please give me a few pointers as to how to build the outside walls of a house, been playing around with the demo version for a couple of hours now but wall building skills are not happening for me. There seems to be no beginners guide or anything like that, the manual is practically useless, as i can see this is a fantastic plugin for 3DS Max but I can't get my head around even the basics.

Many many thanks

Can anyone please give me a few pointers as to how to build the outside walls of a house, been playing around with the demo version for a couple of hours now but wall building skills are not happening for me. There seems to be no beginners guide or anything like that, the manual is practically useless, as i can see this is a fantastic plugin for 3DS Max but I can't get my head around even the basics. Many many thanks

Beginner's training on wall-building is scheduled for the next major update of LWCAD max.
Together with more tools for creating walls by several different methods.

Anyway, current Wall tool is pretty straightforward to use.
I am bit interested what is actually the problem on your side to understand.
In case you are interested I can show you.
Please send me your Skype contact via Support and when I can reach you:
http://www.lwcad.com/html/support/support_ask_question.php

Beginner's training on wall-building is scheduled for the next major update of LWCAD max. Together with more tools for creating walls by several different methods. Anyway, current Wall tool is pretty straightforward to use. I am bit interested what is actually the problem on your side to understand. In case you are interested I can show you. Please send me your Skype contact via Support and when I can reach you: http://www.lwcad.com/html/support/support_ask_question.php

Viktor Veličko, WTools3D founder

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft